You.

Lately I've been thinking about what I can do
I've been stressing to fall back in love with you
I'm so sorry that I can't follow through
But I can't go on this way
I've got stop it babe
You've been wonderful in all that you can be
But it's hurt when you say that you understand me
So believe me. I am sorry. I am sorry.

I wanted you to be there when I fall
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you be the one I love
I wanted you, I wanted you
I wanted you to hold me in my sleep
I wanted you to show me what I need
I wanted you to know just how down deep
I wanted you, I wanted you

I've been pushing hard to open up the door
Trying to take us back where we were before
But I'm done I just can't do it anymore
Cause we can't be mended
So let's stop pretending now
We've been walking around in circle for some time
And I think we should head to the finish line
So believe me. I am sorry
I've got to pack up and leave but
I'll remember how we came close to be
And I wanted to be.
And its too late right now. at this point. fullstop.


No comments:

Post a Comment