Diff

Difference between mind and heart.
Your mind tells you what the smart thing to do.
Your heart tells you what you're gonna do anyway.

Things will get worse before they get better.
But when they do just remember who put you down and you helped you up.
Sometime you have to stand alone.
Just to make sure you still can.

I've gotten used to hide my emotions from people. Pretending that nothing is wrong is much easier that admitting that I'm drowning inside. But when I'm sitting alone in the room, everything is silent, I realize I don't know how to be myself any more.
And I don't give up easily.
I fight for what I want.
It take a lot for me to actually give up on something or someone.
I can't just throw away all the hard work and time I put into it.
I can't just give up because times are hard, especially if that person means so much to me.
I keep fighting for what I want until I can't fight it anymore.
Until the giving up is the last option left.

But I always have this fear.
That one day you are going to discover that I'm not as great as you once thought I was.
And I'm afraid that...
If you see me all the time, you'll get sick of me.
If you talk to me all the time, you'll run out of things to say.
If we do the same thing all the time, you'll get bored of us.
If I'm too nice to you, you'll take advantage of me.
If I'm too mean with you, you'll drift me away.
If someone else get your attention, you'll ignore me.
If you meet someone new, you'll leave me ='(

But it always be you that I want at the end of each day....

No comments:

Post a Comment