Muchmuchlove

I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates,
Or love at first sight.
But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in our life,
If you were lucky, you might meet someone that who was exactly right for you.
Not because he was perfect or because you were.
But because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate being to hinge together.
I found him and I finally understand what true love meant.
Love meant that you cared for another person's happiness more than your own.
I know we're too young and it is still early to say this.
But I do hope that you're the one for me.
You are my everything.
I only said it cause I mean it.
I only mean cause it's true.
So don't you doubt of what I've been dreaming.
I think I love you a little bit more every day.

I Love You means that I can accept the person that you are.
And that I do not wish to change you into someone else.
Its mean that I do not expect perfection from you.
Just as you do not expect it from me either.
Its mean that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.
Its mean loving you when you're in bad mood,
or too tired to do things that I want to do.
Its mean loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with.

I Love You means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them.
Asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine.
Its mean that I care enough to fight for what we have,
and that I love enough not to let go.
Its means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you, constantly.
And hoping that you feel the same way for me.

I love you myMTAR...








P/S: When a girl didn't say a words. that's when she needs you the most

No comments:

Post a Comment