Feeling

Since the day we met.
I've never had anyone make me feel this way and my heart is sure it wants to be with you.
I want to give you the whole world if you make the promise to me that you will stay.
Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused.
What will it take to show you I'll be by your side.
I got you and I want to give you what you never had.
Everyday I hope to make you part of my life cause you know me and I know you.
Your love is where is at.
I'm gonna be the love that will last forever and be the one that got your back.
Nothing never that bad if we just be together.
And though we both made our mistakes and some we never wish we made.
But we'll be okay if we just stick together.
I know she hurts you and left you stranded and you paid the price when you messed up your life.
I know you're so afraid but I can't right the wrong she did.
I'm done my share of playing games.
But for you I given up that life.
You're the one I'm waiting for because you give me what I need the most.
Cause it's clear that we are meant to be together, together.
We should be together eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment