Random

When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you,
Not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you.
It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
Nothing travels more swiftly in my mind other than those moments I share with you in my life.
Maybe you remember it or not, it will be with me in my heart and soul.
The days goes by but the feelings stand still.
Eight letters. Three words. One regret. I miss you.
I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day. I miss you a lot. I miss everything about you.
Missing you gives me thousands of reasons to cry, but knowing you gives me thousands of reasons to smile.
It's YOU. You mean everything to me.
You are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed.
You smile in my dream and when you smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other things around
And all I can see is you.
Thank you, MTAR
=)








P/S: To think of the future, means to forgot about the past.
But if the past is all you think about, then you will have no future so
Be the positive thinker who sees the invisible, feel the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
Just remember, nothing that worthwhile is ever easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment